Guidance and support from assay development through commercialization
Your team is busy developing fast, sensitive, and accurate molecular tools, for improved disease research and clinical diagnostics for better healthcare outcomes. This requires:
You know IDT as a source of high quality, trusted control and custom oligonucleotides, reagents, and assays. But did you also know we can provide dedicated people and resources to help with the process of assay development through commercialization? We are the trusted supplier to numerous diagnostic and biotechnology organizations (read about some of these here), and have helped commercialize thousands of GMP and OEM assays for molecular diagnostics.
Here's what we can help with at each stage of the assay development process:
- A broad portfolio—over 500 modification and modified bases
- Tools to guide experimental design—easy-to-use PCR, qPCR, NGS, and CRISPR design tools
- Expert technical support—we'll partner with your R&D and commercialization team
Development and scale up
- Manufacturing expertise—we are a global provider of ISO 13485 certified oligonucleotides
- Extensive scalability—single lots from pictogram to multigram scale per oligo
- Multiple production options—plate vs. tube, custom formulations, your packaging
Support for your verification and validation
- Assigned QA and QC specialists—expertise to ensure your product meets all specifications and requirements
- ISO certification—IDT maintains ISO 13485; ISO 14644 certifications
- Flexible supply options—includes scheduled delivery and direct OEM drop ship to customers
- Integration and inventory—successful customer integration relationships using Arriba, SciQuest, Coupa, or direct options, with inventory reports also provided
- Traceability to support your customers—LIMS batch history record for every GMP oligo, change control notification service, and the right to approve any changes in manufacturing
Let’s build it together
From the beginning, IDT has been rooted in science of the highest quality and have held on to that mission for over 30 years. When you partner with us, there is no limit to what we can build together.
Learn more about GMP and OEM integrations.
Start the process by contacting us.
GMP refers to products manufactured under ISO 13485: 2016 QMS. Purchaser is solely responsible for all decisions regarding the use of these products and any associated regulatory or legal obligations for their legal marketing.