- Fast and cost-efficient workflow—curated for RNA sequencing
- Compatible with a range of input types and quantities—prepare RNA-seq libraries from a wide range of sample types and input quantities
- Powered by Adaptase™ technology—for adapter tailing and ligation to 1st strand DNA and does not require 2nd strand DNA
- Flexible and customizable—easily combine a hybridization capture workflow for targeted RNA-seq
- Combine the xGen Normalase™ Module with your RNA-seq workflow—for fast and easy library balance and pooling
- Automation-friendly RNA-seq workflow
RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) is a next generation sequencing method for analyzing the transcriptome. The xGen RNA Library Prep Kit is a fast NGS transcriptomics research workflow.
This stranded RNA-seq workflow uses Adaptase™ technology which involves 3’ tailing and ligation of R1 Stubby Adapter to the first strand of cDNA and does not require 2nd stand cDNA synthesis and degradation, or template switching methods.
This RNA-seq workflow is compatible with upstream poly(A) selection and rRNA depletion modules. Easily combine with a hybridization capture workflow for a targeted mRNA capture sequencing study.
For high-throughput labs, the 96-reaction size group of products includes the xGen Normalase Module, a proprietary enzymatic library normalization kit for multiplexing. The method eliminates the need for individual sample quantification followed by manual
equimolar pooling. Instead, the fragments are indexed by PCR using the included plate of xGen Normalase UDI Primer Pairs followed by the xGen Normalase Module. Final normalized library pools are then ready for Illumina-based multiplex sequencing.