Affinity Plus qPCR Probes
Increase SNP target specificity and use shorter sequences with these high Tm locked nucleic acid probes
Use Affinity Plus™ qPCR Probes for SNP genotyping, transcript variant identification, and improved target detection in challenging samples (FFPE tissue, biofluids). The Affinity Plus bases used in these qPCR probes include up to 6 locked nucleic acid monomers
(see the technology page, Locked nucleic acids, for more information). When incorporated into a
probe, locked nucleic acids impart heightened structural stability, leading to increased hybridization melt temperature (Tm).
- Select from a wide range of fluorophores including FAM, Yakima Yellow® (YAK), SUN™, HEX, Cy® 3, Cy® 5, TEX, and TYE™ dyes
- Improve mismatch discrimination compared to traditional qPCR probes
- Benefit from this affordable approach to increasing assay hybridization specificity
- Make flexible Tm adjustments more easily than possible with MGB probes
- Choose Mini Affinity Plus qPCR Probes for digital PCR (dPCR) platforms
Yakima Yellow is a registered trademark of EliTech Group, and Cy is a registered trademark of GE Healthcare.